from Confluence6+ to SharePoint Online
Use our migration tool WikiTraccs to easily and reliably migrate content from Confluence to SharePoint.
(Also plan for after the migration. Get WikiPakk, the SharePoint page tree and breadcrumb.)
👇 join the ranks of satisfied customers 👇
Now is the time to migrate. Atlassian is changing its licensing model, Confluence Server is already end-of-life, and license costs are skyrocketing. You've got Microsoft 365 licenses anyway, giving every user access to modern SharePoint pages.
Migrating from Confluence to SharePoint needs a great amount of manual labor or special tooling. This is a digital content transformation, not just a migration. How to handle rich content and macros? How to ensure the quality of the transformation? How to be sure all content is properly migrated?
WikiTraccs is the answer providing high-quality content transformation from Confluence to SharePoint Online.
Missed the deadline? You are on Confluene Data Center or Cloud? No worries, WikiTraccs works regardless. Take your time, plan, choose WikiTraccs when the time is right.
Be in control - WikiTraccs has no ISV cloud dependencies and runs locally
Be safe - data never leaves your premises, except when being stored in SharePoint Online
Be informed - test WikiTraccs with unlimited number of pages
Links keep working
WikiPakk brings the page tree to SharePoint
Page Attachments are migrated
Start using WikiTraccs now. Use it to start your Confluence to SharePoint migration immediately.
Included today in WikiTraccs
- convert Confluence pages to SharePoint Online pages
- convert many Confluence macros (see here )
- text formatting
- external images
- task lists
- multi-column layouts
- convert people mentions to people search links
- preserve links between pages
- download and transfer externally linked images
- transformation report per page
- page permissions as far as SharePoint allows
- user and group mapping
- metadata like editor and modification date
- page footer comments
- multilingual pages
- ...and so much more!
WikiTraccs is constantly evolving
- more metadata of pages and attachments
- more macro conversions
- optimizing performance
- more delta migration options
- extending Confluence Cloud support
- more authentication options