Try for free.
Evaluate the WikiTraccs migration tool as long as you please. Purchase one of the editions below once you are ready.
Note: with the Free Edition of WikiTraccs the transformation is throttled after 50 pages. Apart from that it has all the features of the Full Edition.
Choose a paid edition to boost the migration speed or customize the transformation
Above options are one-time payments. Prices are net prices. You get a license key after purchase to activate the WikiTraccs edition for the next year. This is no subscription, there is no automatic renewal. However, you can buy additional license keys as needed.
Have a question?
Frequently asked questions
Early Access means that WikiTraccs is currently in active development. Many features are yet missing (see list below) and current features might change.
If the current version works for you that's fantastic! In this case you might want to stick with it as features or data structures might change with the next version.
WikiTraccs needs permissions to read from Confluence and to read and write from and to SharePoint Online.
You need to sign in to Confluence when the migration starts. Use an account that has permissions to read space contents and space permissions. Usually this is a Confluence admin account, or an admin of all those spaces.
For SharePoint WikiTraccs needs Site Admin permissions on the sites where migrated pages are stored. You'll need an account for that and an appropriate Azure AD Application has to be present. You'll be asked to sign in to SharePoint when the migration starts.
Included today in all editions of WikiTraccs
- convert Confluence pages to SharePoint Online pages
- convert many Confluence macros (see here )
- text formatting
- external images
- task lists
- multi-column layouts
- convert people mentions to people search links
- preserve links between pages
- download and transfer externally linked images
- transformation report per page
- limited metadata
On the roadmap...
- full metadata of pages and attachments
- page permissions in the works
- user and group mapping in the works
- even more macro conversions
- hierarchical page tree
- multilingual pages (currently only the language with most content)
- page comments
- optimizing for performance
- extended Confluence Cloud support
- more authentication options